Sabrina Ann would like to help make your special day go as smoothly as possible. Hiring a Day Of Coordinator is perfect for the couple, who has planned their wedding themselves. Your Sabrina Ann Day Of Coordinator will handle final details, so you may rest assured all your planning is executed just as you envisioned. A Sabrina Ann Coordinator will be with you from dressing the bride and bridal party through to bustling of your gown.
Your Sabrina Ann Coordinator will handle the following:
- Initial one and a half hour consult at Sabrina Ann to review your wedding day details
- Up to 8 hours of wedding day coordination
- Your Sabrina Ann Coordinator will be with you prior to the ceremony through the beginning of the reception.
- Ensure all vendors follow timeline according to your plan
- Assist the bridal party from ceremony to the reception
- Assist with take down of items at ceremony which may need to go to a previously determined location
- Assist with set-up of photos, place cards, guest book/pen, cake knife set, for reception
- Handle all reasonable requests from your bridal party
- Direct guests to ceremony and reception location when needed
- Provide a wedding day emergency kit
- Professionally handle any wedding day mishaps that may arise
- Bustle your wedding gown for your entrance into the reception
Day of Coordination fee is priced at a flat rate of $850. 50% deposit due upon booking your date. In the event of cancellation, $200 of your deposit is non-refundable. The balance is due one week prior to the wedding. Additional time beyond our day of guidelines will be billed at $75/hour. For receptions held in center city Philadelphia please add an additional $150. References are available upon request.
We’re Here For You
“While I did not get my dress from Sabrina Ann, I did use them for Day Of Coordination services for my wedding. I cannot recommend Rachel highly enough! She made our wedding day feel seamless – filling in all of the blanks that would otherwise have been missed. When we unexpectedly had rain on our wedding day, Rachel worked with our caterer to move our ceremony and dinner plans from outside to inside. She had an emergency kit that was really helpful – sewing a button onto my husband’s suit and providing heel pads and band aids to the wedding party when needed. Rachel also helped us stick to our timeline, making sure that the ceremony started on time, that the speeches were given, and that everything else we wanted was done. Rachel was also great to work with before the wedding – she was always prompt and responsive to all of my questions, even when they seemed out of the realm of her job. She helped me to find a seamstress to press my dress as well as a cleaner for after the wedding, in addition to all of her assistance on the day of our wedding. The best part of working with Rachel was knowing that I didn’t have to worry about any of the details on our wedding day – she just made sure everything happened when it was supposed to. It gave me great peace of mind. I would highly recommend working with Rachel or another Day of Coordinator from Sabrina Ann.“Ashley – Eventwire